Arlo base station
To connect the base station and camera, perform these steps:
Put the battery inside the battery slot first. And to do this follow the below mentioned steps.
- Press and hold the latch to open the battery slot.
- Open the compartment of the battery by holding the battery door backward.
- Insert the battery in by aligning it properly that is according to the pins given inside.
- Close the battery slot carefully. Make sure the battery is inserted perfectly otherwise, your camera will not get powered on.
Connect the base station of Arlo to the Internet. To do so, follow the steps given below. Y using this base station, you stay connected to the camera remotely. This base station gets connected to your home network.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the base station and router using this cable.
- Take out the adapter from the box then attach it to the base station. Plug the adapter’s other end into a power outlet.
- Press the on/off button at the back of the base station to turn on the base station.
- To check whether it is on or not, see the LED lights on the front of the base station. The power and internet LED lights turn solid green.
Download the Arlo App from App Store if you are having iPhone or from Play Store if you have an android phone. You can directly download by scanning the QR code.
The base station is successfully set up.
How to Login into Arlo Netgear Admin Page
Netgear arlo cameras are very helpful and makes your life easy. You need to have a secure environment around you. You can use netgear arlo cameras in the backyard of your house, inside your office, keeping your children secure with AWARD WINING Netgear Arlo Baby.